WARRANTIES & TESTING
Here at topbattery.co.uk we understand batteries, and that sometimes they do not work the way they are intended too. All the batteries that we sell come with an extended warranty, making Battery Store the safe and convenient choice whether buying for the first time, upgrading or simply replacing your existing battery.
With these few steps you can help to diagnose if your battery will be need tested by our warranty department.
1.Please check whether the battery contacts the laptop properly.
2.Please install the new battery to another compatible laptop or use another compatible original adapter to charge the new battery to check the battery is ok or not.
3.Please try to update BOIS version or change the power options.
4.Please try to check if there are some programs to prevent your notebook from using the market batteries.
Please install your new battery in the right way. Using the laptop with adapter disconnected until the laptop shut down by itself. Then using the original adapter to charge the new battery for 24 hours. Please do this charge and discharge process for several times
- Measure charging times, to know it’s getting sufficient charge.
- Look at the charger itself, does it appear to be getting hot.
- Does the battery appear swollen/smell after a charge?
If you have tried the above and still feel you want to contact us regarding booking your battery in for testing, our warranty department will be happy to help you with this. Please email us email@example.com and do the following:
- Make a note of your unique warranty reference number which you will need to keep hold of and quote for future reference.
- If you have a charger, make sure the battery is fully charged before sending. This will speed up the process and allow us to assess your claim more quickly.
- Carefully package the battery, remembering to include your unique reference number and send to:
- Wait for us to contact you. We aim to have your battery tested within three working days, however please allow up to a week for us to get back to you as extra time may be needed for testing.